21 October 2011
Hi everyone!!! Sorry that I'm not going to write much tonight...but I just finished up this card and I'm super tired. I bought a few new Spesch Designer Stamps and couldn't wait to color them!
This image is called Goth Girl with Cat and can be found HERE. I think she is super adorable! Max is a designer for Spesch and his designs are some of my all-time favorites!
Hope you enjoy...

This image is called Goth Girl with Cat and can be found HERE. I think she is super adorable! Max is a designer for Spesch and his designs are some of my all-time favorites!
Hope you enjoy...
Here is a close up of Goth Girl (I didn't color the cat that comes with her.)
Copic colors used: G40, 21, 24; R24, 22, 20; RV10; Y11, 13, 15; YR21, 31; B000, 00, 21; YR04; V20, 25; N2, 5; C1; E00, 01, 11.
On another note, my sweet little kitty (whose name also happens to be Max) decided to check out my scrapbook papers while I was hard at work. =D Here is a cute little piccy of him.
Also, I haven't seen much of my Jedi crew lately so it was really nice of my hubby to feel bad for me hanging out alone...and so he came down to the Scrapcave and started working on a drawing for a friend of his. He was great company tonight! =D
Hugs,

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Oh my Tracy your card is amazing. Your colouring is perfect. My favourite colours are bright colours and this fits the bill. Love you puddy tat too. Too cute.
mwah
Trace
Oh, this is so pretty! I love the colors you chose and how you colored her!
now tracy my lovely it has been far too long since one of your gorgeous creations like this one have popped up in my google reader so i am stamping my feet and begging for you to post some tracy gorgeousness!!
huge hugs Lou xxx
Post a Comment
Sorry for word verification but I've been getting a ton of spam lately. Hope that doesn't deter your comments! Thanks!