13 July 2013
Hi everyone!  
A while back I was in a coloring mood but not so much of a card making mood so I ended up coloring a bunch of images and put them away in a box.  I am now trying to make time to put those images on some cards!!!  I did color this image a while ago (sorry I don't remember the colors I used...I wrote them down but can't find the paper for some reason) and it is colored with my Copic markers of course.  This card if fairly simple but I am a strong believer that sometimes less is more.  The image is by Saturated Canary, the butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch, the chevron paper is by Recollections, the sentiment is from Michaels (can't remember the brand), white cardstock is American Crafts, and purple cardstock is Bazzill.  Hope you enjoy!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for word verification but I've been getting a ton of spam lately. Hope that doesn't deter your comments! Thanks!






Followers

Tiddly Inks

Spesch

Marlenas

Powered by Blogger.

My Blinkie


Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Tracy Jedi
Indiana, United States
View my complete profile

Visitors

Blog Design

Designs by Sarah Custom Services

I got my blog and blinkie designed by Sarah! You can get yourself a brand new blog makeover and blinkie too!

Awards

TI Top 5