23 August 2010



Every week I do a layout or two for the LID Challenge on the Cricut Messageboards.  This is my interpretation of the layout.  I used My Minds Eye "For Storytellers..."paper stack, Fancy Pants "Papa Cart Set," a Creative Imaginations sticker for the date, a TPC Studio "School Days Sticker Sheet" for the pencil sticker, Accent Essentials for the journaling tag on page 2, and Alphalicious for the title and "Back to School." I don't always follow the LO's exactly...I usually don't have enough photos for a lot of their LO's.
Page 1
Page 2

2 comments:

TraciVee said...

That's nice! Wow...I can barely scrap the old pics and you're already scrapping for the future :) You are good! LOL

I was going to start on the LID challenge tonight, but got sidetracked cleaning and stuff. Maybe tomorrow...

ScrappyScavenger said...

So hard for me to create masculine layouts and cards, Awesome work. Stop by my blog, I have something for you. : )

http://scrappyscavenger.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-award-mei-would-like-to-thank.html

Post a Comment

Sorry for word verification but I've been getting a ton of spam lately. Hope that doesn't deter your comments! Thanks!






Followers

Tiddly Inks

Spesch

Marlenas

Powered by Blogger.