19 August 2010
Of course you do!  My friend Casey picked up this item last week and I fell in love with it!  So I got one to give away for my secret giveaway item!  I used Casey's to show you what it does.  Here are the two items I'm giving away tonight at 6:30pm (cst)...

The pink ATG gun is the main prize and the large cupcake border punch is the secret giveaway.

You still have time to scroll down to the actual giveaway post and enter for your chance to win (details are in original post)!
And, thank you all so much for commenting and/or following me!  I really appreciate it.
9/20/10 3:19pm

8 comments:

Jessica Wekenman said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! That cupcake border punch is one of the cutest I've ever seen!

Melissa said...

That cupcake punch is adorable!

mississchic said...

Cute punch. Great colors on your Blog. mississchic @ yahoo dotcom

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute punch!!

Christina said...

Thank you for sharing. I love your blog LO!

sucor said...

The cupcake border punch is so sweet!

Maureen Reiss said...

Love this punch My 2 craft stores have been out of it for forever Did I mention today is my bday? lol

Myrna said...

This would be a great one to win. A cupcake border would be so much fun and also an ATG of my very own. whoooeeee
Myrna

Post a Comment

Sorry for word verification but I've been getting a ton of spam lately. Hope that doesn't deter your comments! Thanks!






Followers

Tiddly Inks

Spesch

Marlenas

Powered by Blogger.