25 January 2011
I hope you enjoy this freebie that DH drew. He is quite amazing, isn't he? =D
Please become a follower of my blog if you grab this image. You don't have to, but I would greatly appreciate it and it will be easier for you to find my future freebies!
~Hugs~
Tracy

Please become a follower of my blog if you grab this image. You don't have to, but I would greatly appreciate it and it will be easier for you to find my future freebies!
~Hugs~
Tracy
![]() |
| This is the version that I colored. |

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blinkie
About Me
Visitors
Blog Design
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(64)
-
▼
January
(13)
- Winner of Jedi Challenge #1
- T I Sample
- Kids Challenge Announcement update
- Be the best in what ever you do...
- Jedi Freebie Coraline
- My Jedi Challenge #1 Card
- I need your honest opinion...
- Jedi Freebie
- Jedi Challenge #1
- All About Me!!!
- Birthday Layout
- Love Gives Us A Fairy Tale...
- The New Year Starting Out Strong!!!
-
▼
January
(13)





8 comments:
Great freebie! Thanks Tracy!
So cool! Thanks!!!
Wow, this is really cool! Thank you so much for sharing :)
Thank you for this awesome digi stamp! I liked the Coraline movie and I'm looking forward to making a card with your stamp. Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Hi Tracy...I'm a former Hoosier now living in Alabama. Just out of curiosity ... do you hook up you Cricut Expression to your computer/laptop and what version of Windows do you use? I purchased a Cricut Expression and hopes it will work with Windows 7 and want to get some feedback.
Hi G-ma, I wasn't sure how to contact you...so hopefully you will check back. Unless you have Cricut's Design Studio (or Make the Cut or Sure Cuts a Lot) you do not need to hook your Expression up to a computer. But it will work will Windows 7. My BF has Windows 7 and her Cricut works fine with it. =D
Love your images. Very cool! Thanks so much. :)
very interesting. fun blog. happy to become a follower.
hugs :)
Post a Comment
Sorry for word verification but I've been getting a ton of spam lately. Hope that doesn't deter your comments! Thanks!