20 August 2010
On this page I used Creative Imaginations print paper, Best Occasions Glitter and Metallic paper, and  misc solid papers.  I found stickers that match the print paper and they are called Sweet Shop by ATD (I used a cupcake and a piece of candy from the sticker sheet.)  I used Sweet Treats for my cupcake, Rock Princess for "my alter-ego," and Storybook for my title.  I tried using some Tear-ific Tape (that I picked up at CHA) for the border at the bottom of the page...I like it but it is more transparent that I wanted it to be.  The blue-green flower I picked up at Cafe Crop.

3 comments:

ibecircled.blogspot.com said...

Hi there!
That is a really cute page!!! I am now a follower of you blog so could you be a follower for mine? I am new at this and not sure what it is all about but will find out as i go....lol
Thank's much and see you around. Are you a cricle member?

Rexann

Tracy Jedi said...

Hi Rexann! Thank you for following me and for the compliment. I'm still trying to figure out how all this works :) I wish I was a circle member! Maybe some day...
Tracy

TraciVee said...

Great page, Tracy! I love that little rocker chick :) So cute!

Post a Comment

Sorry for word verification but I've been getting a ton of spam lately. Hope that doesn't deter your comments! Thanks!






Followers

Tiddly Inks

Spesch

Marlenas

Powered by Blogger.