19 August 2010
As much as I love trying to win things…I love to give things away too!
Since I am new to blogging, I thought this would be a great way to get more followers and make some new friends. I am still in the process of improving my blog and learning how it works, so please bear with me.
I am giving away a pink ATG (Advanced Tape Glider) made by Scotch!!! It has 216 feet of tape and comes with a total of two rolls. It is photo safe and acid free! If you don’t already have one, you have to try it…I love it!
Since I am new to blogging, I thought this would be a great way to get more followers and make some new friends. I am still in the process of improving my blog and learning how it works, so please bear with me.
Now to the exciting stuff!
I am giving away a pink ATG (Advanced Tape Glider) made by Scotch!!! It has 216 feet of tape and comes with a total of two rolls. It is photo safe and acid free! If you don’t already have one, you have to try it…I love it!
If you would like to win this ATG…here is what you need to do:
--Leave a comment below stating how long you have been paper crafting and what is your favorite tool to use? (…besides your Cricut)
--I will enter your name two more times if you follow (or are a follower of) my blog!
Winners will be announced Monday at 6:30pm (cst.) Be sure to leave a way for me to contact you…or check back Monday night to see if you won!
--Leave a comment below stating how long you have been paper crafting and what is your favorite tool to use? (…besides your Cricut)
--I will enter your name two more times if you follow (or are a follower of) my blog!
As a bonus, if I end up getting 35+ followers one lucky person will receive a secret prize.
Winners will be announced Monday at 6:30pm (cst.) Be sure to leave a way for me to contact you…or check back Monday night to see if you won!
Thanks for checking out Jedi Scrapbooking!
Tracy
9/17/10 6:29pm
9/17/10 6:29pm

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blinkie
About Me
Visitors
Blog Design
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(63)
-
▼
August
(15)
- Ready for back to school??? Today I pre-made my s...
- I am in LOVE! I got an idea to weave papers in an...
- Since I had the birthday papers out...I figured I ...
- I felt like doing a girly page...so I pre-made a b...
- And the winners are...
- *Closed* My 1st Giveaway!!!
- **CLOSED**Merry Christmas Blog Candy!!!
- Facebook CANDY!!!
- Just a Reminder: Blog Candy Winner will be Chosen ...
- I found this to be a great way to showcase school ...
- My favorite projects
- Do you want to know what the secret giveaway is?
- Closed
- *Closed* Don't forget to scroll below for giveaway...
- I started a blog! I'm very new to this...so bear ...
-
▼
August
(15)




160 comments:
I love pink!!! I think my favorite tool besides the Cricut is my old school sizzix dies. I have been scrapbooking since January 2003! Wow! that has been a very long time!
I just found you from facebook and can't wait to see all you have to post. Giveaways are so much fun! I have been papercrafting for about a year and have been totally sucked in. Recently I have been messing with anything Tim Holtz trying to learn some new styles. I am following now. My GF and I are also doing a giveaway come over and take a look if you can! www.cricutdiaries.blogspot.com
okay, i just started paper crafting about 3 months or so ago. i like to look around for inspiration because it is so hard beginning. i feel overwhelmed ALOT. but i would have to say that martha stewart's scor board is my favorite other than my cricut. =)
I've bee paper crafting for about 5 years. As far as my favorite tool besides my Cricut, it would be my Xyron sticker maker! Thanks so much for the opportunity to win this giveaway!
I have been scrapbooking for 4 years. I am going to try my hand at cards this Christmas and for my daughters Birthday invitations.
My favorite tools (besides my expression ;]) are my embossers.
Would LOVE to win the ATG! Thanks! Give aways are such fun!
Loved the long standing card with your kids school pics in it. My Grandma would like something like that.
I added you to my feed. Is that the same as following? I am new to following blog.
Wendy C.
chloecsmom@gmail.com
New here love the whole LO of your blog.
How long you have been paper crafting and what is your favorite tool to use? (…besides your Cricut) Hmmmm.... 14 years and I got to say my hand is BEST tool.LOL
created2bunique at ymail dot com
Glad I stopped by.
Awesome give away, I'm a new follower and a new blogger too so I hope you can check me out back at http://lovecreatelaugh.blogspot.com.
~shelly
Meandered through your site and found many good things! :) Thanks for the chance to win a crafting goodie! How long have I been papercrafting? Depends on if you count making paper piercing cards for the last 20+ years! Scrapbook crafting? About 14 or so years.....
maria_m_nestor (at) yahoo.com
I am a follower. I've been scrapping since January 2009. My favorite tool is my texture boutique (embosser). Love the butterflies on your blog.
vwilson577 @ yahoo.com
I have been paper crafting about 5 years beginning with scrapbooking and now so distracted with making cards. So fun! My favorite tool would be the Cuttlebug since it is new I am having some fun with it. Love it that you all share your wonderful works of art. Not an artist myself so love the inspiration. Thank you. Pat
WOW this is an awesome giveaway! Good luck on your blog.
I have been paper cfrating for about 3 years but rally have gotten into it this last year! My favorite tool besides the Cricut has to be ink right now. I had never really used it before but I love it now!
I posted this on my blog
http://ashleighscrafts.blogspot.com/2010/09/pink-atg-giveaway-over-at.html
good luck all!
aecopenhaver at gmail dot com
Best wishes for your blog! I am a follower now. I have only been papercrafting a few months so I have lots to learn. My favorite tool is my cuttlebug. Thank you for giving us a chance to win your generous giveaway!
Besides my cricut my favorite tool is my Perfect Layers rulers. Could or wouldn't mat without them!!
i have been crafting forever...before it became an in thing. i would use construction paper/plain paper & markers/paint & create my own layouts. then the scene exploded, & i was in heaven with all the cool products. my favorite tool outside of pc products would have to be my tim holz stuff. he rocks!
Tracy - love your blog and great projects, especially your military pages. My son is in the Air Force so I am really grateful for all of those who serve their country.
Ilove my gypsy thanks for chance to win atg gun.I have been crafting for 10 years.
Linda
TOP2KOP@HOTMAIL.COM
Favorite product... I am not sure I could pick just one but I am loving stamping and coloring with Copics right now! My boys are joining in on the fun!
I LOVE the pink ATG gun and would love to have it.
I am a follower!
I started papercrafting about 15 years ago with stamps and cardstock making various cards. My favorites have changed over the years. Right now I think my favorite tool is my distressing ink pads!! I love to add a little color, distress, shadow to the edges of everything!! Thanks for sharing your blog, can't wait to see everything!!
kel_l_mg@yahoo.com
I of course, love my CRICUT E - and have ordered the Imagine - but I think my Cuttle Bug is my next fav - then there are the scoring tools, and glitter and stickles - I LOVE MY STUDIO - - Oh -Oh - paper - - you can NEVER have enough paper! Ribbon - I love my ribbon - I have been making cards for friends and family for seven years - and have been scrapping about two and one-half years - - Oh, just starting the distressed/grunge looks and LOVE IT!!!
Thanksfor inviting people to come visit and win fun things!!!
I have been scrapping for about 13 years and you'd think I was current, right! HA! LOL! My favorite product would be ink - it changes everything it touches!
Good luck with your blog - I have been toying with starting one and will be watching/following closely!
MCF's Mimi
I have been scrapping for about 15 years. I have so many favorites but if I had to choose I would say beside from Cricut E I would say cuttlebug folder. I wanted to add maybe if you put your followers at the top instead of the bottom you would probably get more followers - that is just my opinion.
I started scrapping one year and nine months ago when I became pregnant! I am so excited to document my sons life through scrapping! Right now I am in love with my paper crimper! I love the texture it brings to a page!
Wow!! You have a nice blog, I became a follower! I have been scrapbooking for 11 years and crafting all my life. My favorite tool is probably my paper trimmer, I don't think I could live without it.
How very nice of you to do this! I have been scrapbooking for over 10 years, my favorite tool would have to be my EK Success punches.
Love your blog, I have been crafting since I was young. My daughter's birthday parties were always a hit with different craft projects to take home in their goodie bags. I even taught a paper lampshade course back in the days. These days I mostly stick to cards and am still trying to get that 3rd childhood scrapbook done for my last son. Besides the cricut....I don't think I could live without my paper trimmer.
Congratulations on your blog! It looks really nice! I recently started one myself and am happy to say it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be!
My must have tool(s) would have to be my clear ruler, rotary cutter and mat and my ATG gun. Love the fact that it holds so many yards of tape and I'm not constantly having to buy the little snail adhesives!
First of all, I love your blog. The colors and design are beautiful!!!
I have been papercrafting for close to 30 years. Still love it!!
I have so many tools I love it's hard to pick just one. I love using glitter or just about everything, stickles or whatever.
Thanks for doing this give away, I love this pink ATG gun!!!
Thanks for the chance at an ATG gun, I would love to have a pink one. Great blog, I became a follower. I am very new at blogging also and still trying to learn everything about it. Maybe I should do a giveaway to get more followers. Check out my blog and follow if you like it
http://nanadonnascarddreams.blogspot.com/
I sraered paper carafting about two years and thousands of dollars ago! I love everything crafty.
I just started a blog also. Check it out if you want!
http://allforthegrandkids.blogspot.com/
Hello! Your blog looks great! I am a follower. I have been scrapbooking for a year and a half! My favorite tool besides my cricut is my crop a dile! Thanks so much for the chance to win!
I love your blog and I am following you now. I have been crafting for years but really went hardcore about 3 years ago and there is been no looking back since then. I think I love my Cricut the most of all tools but I couldn't pick just one. :) Good luck to everyone this is great blog candy!
You have a great blog! I've been been crafting for the last 3 yrs. My favorite tool is the cuttlebug. I became a follower. Thanks for the chance to win--I've been looking everywhere locally for the ATG. Donya
Favorite tool is Tim Holtz scissors. That thing cuts anything and everything. I just followed you. Thanks for a chance to win.
www.2bea.blogspot.com
What a lovely blog, they are fun and sometimes alot of work, lol. Well I've been really scrapping for the last 10 years but I've always did scrapbooks all through school and for the last 30+ years. For the last year my favorite tool would have to be Design Studio and now my Gypsy also (I use both) I still can't believe I haven't got one of the ATG's (to win would be nice, lol!) But I have to drive 2+ hours to get to the city and the closest craft store and when I get there they are sold out, lol! (Good thing I've not gone just for that!) Well I am a follower and think I'm your 35th one so you hit your goal! Way to go, you'll be past that in no time. I also LOVE your scrap cave.
((Hugs)) Theresa
Favorite tool beside my cricut would be my big shot and embossing folders. I have been paper crafting for most of my life!! I'm now a follower; thanks for a chance to win a great tool!! glsuttle@gmail.com
I just became a follower, so you now have 37! Awesome blog. Thanks for having the blog candy!! I've been crafting forever. Scrapbooking for about 6 yrs. and cardmaking for 1 1/2 yrs. I make cards more than I scrapbook. Although since I started doing challenges, I've gotten a lot of layouts done. My favorite tool besides my Cricut is my Gypsy. Don't know how I did it all before I got her!! :)
http://meemeescreations.blogspot.com
I love your layout! Those leaves give such a great touch! Lately I have been using Stickles to finish off my creations. You can never have too much glitter :) Thanks for the great giveaway!
spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com
What a great giveaway! And I will totally follow your blog.
I'm new to blogging too, started mine just about a month ago and have been busy trying to load old projects and keep up with the new :) I am happy to have found a new bloggy friend to follow! Now the good stuff, I have been paper crafting for upwards of 9 years, but I dabble all over the crafting spectrum. My favorite tool besides my Cricut at the moment is my Gypsy, I finally learned how to truly use that little sucker and now I am hooked! Thanks for the great give away, I plan on having my first soon too :) Andrea
http://heartinthedetails.blogspot.com/
I have been papercrafting for about a year. Before that I loved to collect, paper, emblishments, etc. My favorite tool plus my expression, is my Martha Stewart Scoreboard. I love pink and would so love to win the ATG gun. I loved your fall page that you did with your son blowing the leaves. So Pretty.
First of all - I love your fall page, just gorgeous colors! I started card making/scrapbooking about a year ago. I seem to collect more than actually craft! My favorite tools (couldn't pick just one!) are my Gypsy, cuttlebug and my paper trimmer. Oh, and my adhesives...a girl can never have enough adhesives! Carrie dcmoos at comcast dot net
I love your blog! Thanks for sharing your work with all of us ... I can use all the help and inspiration I can get! I'd have to say my favorite thing to use is Stickles!! I just adore the sparkle they add!
Thank you for a great giveaway!! I am in a glue runner delima here .... I can't find a good one and have been researching the ATG. I would love to give it a try!
Thanks again!
Rebecca
jrbarger2 at yahoo dot com
i have been papercrafting since 97. my favorite to scrap or create, is halloween, autumn. my favorite tool is my corner rounder. also love my cuttlebug too
lynda in calif
I've been papercrafting since Dec. '07 when my grandma bought me a kit to do an album for my DS, she never expected me to keep doing it like I do! Other than my Cricut, I love my Cuttlebug! I use it all the time, and now my almost 4 year old uses both of them too!
my favorite tool to use when i scrap book is my nesties cause they make it so i can have a perfect circle etc for my layout or card. thanks for the chance to win.
I have been papercrafting for 9 months and have become addicted!!!
My favorite tool, well I have a few that I could not do without!!! lol
Distress ink, Scotch Quick Dry glue, Quickstik... I guess is the little things that matter!!!
Thanks for the GIVEAWAY!!!
I'm slowly learning too but I've been scraping for 7 years and don't have a scrap cave yet just a corner of the world in my home. The best tool I've found that always inspires and never runs out is my life and my camera that captures it. If you haven't discover Adobe Photoshop you should check it out I think it runs around $70 it has many features that help with those little photo blemishes. Congrats on your blog!
I've been crafting and scrapbooking for over 25 years. I became a little lax in my crafting for about 5 years, then I got involved again with a vengeance about 10 years ago and have been going full speed ahead ever since.
Besides my Bug, my favorite crafting tool is definitely my Gypsy (named Bunny). She's one of the best crafting purchases I've ever made, and I love her! I've had her for less than a year, and I already have nearly 400 projects stored in her. I use her every day, and I've kept a steady routine of making a least 1 new project on her every evening before I go to bed.
You have a very nice blog, and I'll be signing up as a follower as soon as I leave this comment. And thank you for giving away such awesome blog candy!
Came here from Okie's blog. Thanks for the chance to win. I don't have a Michael's here so it would be great to get a gun. I've been crafting for about 7 years. Started with scrapbooking but am now primarily card making. I love my new Fiskars trimmer.
What a cool giveaway. I have been scrapbooking for almost 3 years. My favorite tool besides the cricut of course is my cuttlebug.
My fave tool would be my inking stuff, mainly to distress.
This is an awesome giveaway!!! thanks for the chance!!!
I just started card making in July...really enjoy it. Fave tool...would have to be my debit card for when I go to hobby lobby...other than that I love it all. I am a new follower and I so so so need an atg gun. thanks for the atg giveaway. btw the bazooka looks bigger than your son. way to go on how to get out of going to those kind of stores anymore!!!
Beautiful blog! I will become a follower for sure!
I've been papercrafting for about 12 years, and me fave tools right now I guess are my border punches. Thanks!
I have been papercrafting for 10 years. I do alot of cards now. My new favorite tool would have to be my copics. I love them. Thanks for the chance to win.
jdkentinc@aol.com
I have been papercrafting now for about Five years, My favorite tool of all time is my Perfect layers tool set I got that mats my pictures perfectly and or mats my images for my cards I make:-)
Thank you for the chance at winning this awesome candy:-) enjoy blog land,
Michele
stitchinchic at optonline dot net
HI MY NAME IS Vicky and i have been paper crafting since 2006 when i purchased my baby cricut. Since then i got me a cricut expression and a gypsy(4 months ago) don't know how i live with out that little wonder. But when i first started everything was cute but bland. Thanks to many of you wonderful ladies and your blogs, my paper crafting has exploded to pretty and awesome.(At least i think so) My favorite new tool would be the gypsy. I want to thank you for the chance to win the ATG gun. I have been wanting one for a while. thanks so much Vicky
I have been paper crafting on and off for 3 years now. This past year I have been pretty much constant at making cards and mini albums. I would say that after my Cricut that Design studio and SCAL are my favorite got to items (I know this is part of the Cricut but I'm being honest! -LOL)
Would love to win the ATG! Thanks again - Donna
I have been paper crafting for 10+ years. But still really far behind on my scrapbooks! I also like to make cards but lately life has been too busy to do either. My fav items of course the cricut, but I also love the cuttlebug. I would love to win the ATG gun. Thanks for a chance to win!
Amber
cafreybler@charter.net
What a gorgeous blog! I'm a brand new follower, but I'll definitely be back! Thanks so much for the opportunity to win the tape gun!!!
--Susan
suebella4u@hotmail.com
I've been crafting for 5 years, just can't find enough time to catch up on everything I need to create. Very gorgeous blog you've created. The blogs are what keep me going with inspiration! I'm a new follower, thanks for the chance to win the Atg. Thanks for sharing your creations !
Milly D
soccersport22 at aol dot com
I have been quilting for over 10 years, but working with paper for only 2 years. I love the Cricut, and make cards mostly. I have started 2 scrapbooks, but right now all the pictures and cuts and just in the pockets. I also got a Cuttlebug that really helps add dimension to the cards. (Sorry I had to erase the previous post - too many errors!)
ok, I have been papercrating for about 10 years and my favorite tool is my scor-pal....I just LOVE that thing!
....Sharon B.
skat@woh.rr.com
ZelmaLoo
Well you are the first person that I have ever put a comment on. I don't even have a facebook page! My favorite tool is my heat gun. I love embossing!
Your blog site is so unique, very cool! Great layouts and love the fall one too!
I was a scrapbooking fan years ago, but since I retired from teaching Elem. School, I'm really enjoying scrapping and card making. I would LOVE to win the Pink, since I have trouble with glue sticks or liquids. My favorite tool (besides my wonderful Cricut) is stickers. I hope I win! And thanks for the chance!
My favorite tool is my Gypsy...I use it a lot to see what cartridges an image is on when I am hunting for it. I have been papercrafting a little over 4 years now. I am following your blog!!
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com/
I've been paper crafting for about 7 years and I really love my Gypsy..
I've only been paper crafting for a year or so, but I love it! My favorite tool besides my Cricut is my Gypsy.
Just found your blog. I love my Gypsy. I am a follower of your blog. Thank you for sharing.
janejohnson13@wildblue.net
Just found you from another blog that mentioned you. Love your backdrop of your blog! I am now a follower..very nice Layouts. I have been crafting for 9 years and my favorite tool is my gypsy right now. I have not been able to do a lot of cutting but a lot of designing. I do not have a tape glider so I hope I win...and it is PINK!!! My favorite color!!
Just found your blog and became a follower. I have been crafting since I was a young girl, I have done just about every craft you can think of. I started paper crafting (stamping and scrapbooking) about 12 years ago. I would have to say that right now the cuttlebug with it's embossing folders is one of my favorites.
Thanks for sharing.
MaryJo
dnestrud@yahoo.com
My favorite tool is the Cuttlebug and embossing folders, they just give a unique and professional look to projects. Thanks for all the tips and treats :) I "follow" you!
Bunny
bunnyvance@gmail.com
My Tim Holtz scissors I use them more than any of my tools. My new favorite also is my pink brad setter from Michaels.
Just came across you at okie lady blog, what a great spot! I love my design studio and have been dabbling in scrapbooking since 2003. Wow that's been a long time. Love youe site...Pick me I would LOVE the ATG gun...tammydee1963@yahoo.com
I have been scrapping for about 8 years and my fav tool is my Basic Grey magnetic mat. It helps me to keep straight lines in my projects. :) Love your blog! I love finding new blogs to follow. Thanks for the chance to win, I've had my eye on these Pink ATGs!
Okie sent me over here. I don't have a blog but would love a chance to win.
Wow...I've always wanted the all famous ATG! So I've been crafting for...15 years! And besides my Cricut, my fav tool would have to be...well I guess my SCAL software. I use it daily!
vcampbell22@earthlink.net
Okie sent me! I love your fall layout and the scrapcave(I'm jealous.Had to become a follower:) If I had to pick a fav item(and picking only one is impossible) it would be my trimmer. i can't scrap without it...
just found you through okieladybug and have become a follower. i've been crafting for about 10 years and love every minute of it. let's see, besides my cricut i would have to say my favorite tool is my cuttlebug - love that embossing.
Opps, I forgot to say how long I've been playing with paper. Just started recently and big time into cards. My fav tool? Cuttlebug.
I have been card making for a little over a year and to pick a favorite is so hard My Cuttlebug I guess but there are so many favorites really
Becky
Found your blog through Okie's blog! I am now a follower! I just got my pink ATG and used it for the first time this past weekend! I LOVE IT! I picked up an extra one myself to use for a future blog giveaway! But now after using mine I am on the fence about what to do with my extra one...I know that my SIL would love this gun too! So I'm playing for her!
My favorite tool besides my Cricut is my Gypsy!! I have been paper crafting for about 10 years now and love it! It is my therapy and escape from reality! :)
Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com
I think I may have posted my entry in the wrong area so here I go again. I have been scrapbooking for 10 years off and on. I am no pro at it but it makes the time go by and my family loves my creations. I reacently just started making cards and I really enjoy it. Thanks, gcastro4@msn.com
Oh Goodie ... I'm follower #75, how's that for a nice round number (*grin*). BTW, nice Blog! =)
My favorite scrapping tool (besides my Cricut of course) would have to be my paper trimmer. I use it to cut my basic card shapes as well as for most of my scoring.
Thanx for the opportunity to win the Pink ATG and tape ... what a fabulous give-away. Good Luck to everyone (including me) *wink*
Hugz,
♥Carol♥
Welcome to blogging! Your blog is lovely and friendly :) I love butterflies, can you tell?
Besides my cricut, by other "can't do without" tool would be my ATG Gun! Yes, I do have one, but the pink one would look so much nicer with my decor, so thanks for the chance to win it. I've become a follower and if you get the chance, maybe you would like to drop by my blog sometime at http://lenascreations.blogspot.com/
Would love to win an ATG gun. Heard so much about them. Had a bad experience with the Glue Glider Pro...it's still not working. Think the ATG is the way to go. Am signing up for your blog. Looks great!
Nancy JR
I love my paper cutter. I have a BIG one and it works great and then I have a portable one which the blades on it go dull fast. I have been making cards with the Cricut since 2008 and before that I used stamps. I hardly ever use stamps any more. Thanks for the chance to win.
I don't see where on your blog to become a follower.
Marjorie from TX
marjorie _ brundage at sbcglobal dot net
Great Blog, can't believe it is new, looks very professional,
Wow, just one thing, hummmm, I guess the one thing I use with almost all of my crafts is my paper cutter. I couldn't cut a stright line to save my live.
Great giveaway, I have not been able too find this in any of my local stores.
Cherylann
YAY ! Looks like you more than doubled the number of followers for your blog.
Count me in as one of them! Loving the background, btw
I saw your link from Okie's blog & I really like what I see over here. You've done a great job! Congrats! My fav tool is my Cuttlebug...can't live without it!
p.s.
I am now a follower! :-)
Traci~
(NurseTraciScrapper@gmail.com)
What a great giveaway! I just became a follower! Besides my cricut, my favorite tool would be my cuttlebug!
ra6352 (at) gmail (dot) com
Just happened upon your blog and I love what I see so far. I'm going to be a fan and a follower. And, of course, I really, really want a pink ATG gun.
Enjoying your site. I like reading everyone's favorite items. Mine other than my cricut would be Design Studio. I rarely cut anything with out it. That being said I am addicted to paper. I have so much paper. It seems they just keep getting more beautiful all the time. I have been card making and scrapbooking for almost 15 years. I have 9 grandchildren and I like to send them cards for all the holidays. It got expensive to buy so I turned to making. My oldest is 20 and my youngest is 1.
I have been crafting for about 5 yrs and my favorite item to craft with is my cuttlebug!
I love your card and so appreciate the sentiment about your mom... :)
blyndsyde@hotmail.com
I need some scrapping buddies..looks so fun!
I've been scrapping for about 2 years now...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Gypsy! I also couldn't do without my white Gelly Roll pen!
I have been scrapbooking for 7 years now. I haven't ventured into card making yet. I am interested in trying it though and have some good ideas saved.
I can't wait to see all that you will have on your blog!! My favorite tool is my cricut.
Oh I hope I am not too late. I would love to win an ATG gun! So happy to have found your blog. Thanks Okie.
I played around with scrapping and card making on and off for over 10 years. I got my cricut last November, my life completely changed! I am in love and addicted to card making and all things related! Right now I think my favorite tool is the MS score board, but I know if I had the pink ATG, that would be my new fave! ;) Thanks for the chance, I'm glad I found and am now following your blog, and look forward to joining you on your papercrafting adventure!
I've been papercrafting for about three years and cuttlebug is my favour after the cricut. Thanks for the change ot win. Hrvatica
I love your blog, Okie sent me here and I have become a follower. I have been scrapbooking, card making since the late 90's and love every minute of it. I think that the Gypsy is my favorite item, just got it in June and am hooked. Thank you for the chance to win the ATG, would love it.
Donna C.
goCricutgo
What a great blog you have and you're off to a fabulous start! I have been crafting since I was a child and have worked in the craft world for several years. My favorite tool/item to use when crafting would have to be....hmmmm....this is tough....my Crop-a-Dile (the Cuttlebug would be next!) I'd love to win a pink ATG because I'm experiencing adhesive difficulties the past week...(that's a story on my blog under the Country B-day Card if you care to read it!) :-)
Thanks for the chance to win!
Kim
Oh I love your blog! Okie sent me here and I also became a follower. By the looks of my scrap room I really must love paper! lol So many tools out I can't pick just one. Thanks for the chance to win.
I have been a wanna be scrapper for about 5 years now. Once in a blue moon I sit down and get to make something. I keep saying when life slows down I'll really get into it. My favorite tool would be the cuttlebug!
Thanks for the giveaway and I'm a new follower.
My favorite non-Cricut craft product would have to be my Copics! They are as addicting as my Cricut! Great blog! I just discovered you today and am looking forward to seeing more of your work! I think you have a great start on your blog! Thanks for the chance to win! I have signed up to follow you.
I found your blog from Okieladybug's blog and, as always, she gives out excellent information! Your blog is great and I've not only become a follower, I've added you to my favorites list which is quite LOOOOOOOOOONG!! LOL!
I have been crafting for 40+ years, but scrapbooking and cardmaking for only 20 years - intense scrapbooking for the last 10 years! As far as my favorite tool I have to say that my scrapbooking group "The Scrappin' Sisters" is my favorite tool 'cause they inspire me everyday - I never joined a group before last year and the 5 of us have been on shopping sprees, retreats, roadtrips, and just scrapping days - I learn a lot from them and share a lot with them! Couldn't scrap without them!
BUT I would love to win the ATG - been wanting to try one for the longest time - thanks for the chance to win!
jackie
Wow what a great blog! I've been eyeing the ATG for a while now, but haven't taken the plunge! Winning one would be great!
My favorite tool is the cuttlebug. I love how it adds instant texture and pop to my paper. I've been crafting for about 6 years but since the purchase of my cricut, I've been doing mostly cards. Your card is great, btw!
Thanks so much for the chance to win and I look forward to seeing your future creations!
Kelly
Just found your blog. I love it. Thanks for the giveaway. I've been wanting an ATG!
Wow, I completely forgot to answer the questions, sorry. My absolute favorite tool is my gypsy. Then, probably the crop-a-dile big bite. I have been papercrafting for about 6 years and love to learn new things.
I found you through Okieladybugs's post. It is nice to see a page with layouts. Thank you! I love my Creative Memory circle and oval cutters. Thank you for the give away!
Love your new blog! I have been paper crafting for about 3 years, I think. I've always done crafts - but never really purchased paper and tape runners etc. before then. I honestly would have to say my favorite tool is my tape runner - or my paper trimmer, or my tiny craft scissors. Ummm....hard to pick!
jhilligus@yahoo.com
Hi,
I love your work and am going to follow you!! I have been paper crafting for 11 years now. I have just recently gotten really into it with my Cricut (wish I had this 11 years ago)! I guess my favorite thing to use is my paper cutter by Provo Craft...12" paper is now easy to cut!! I would love to win this prize because my tape runners are awful!!!
Love your scrapbook layout, it is so pretty with the fall colors and your 1st card is so cheerful! You are so sweet thinking and speaking about your mom, I bet she is so proud. I love your Blog and now a follower. Thank you for the chance to win the ATG gun, if I won it would be my favorite tool. I have been paper crafting for about 10 years, my favorite tool would be the Blogs like yours for good ideas, and favorite Blog is Okieladybug's. Thank you for your time.
mhalford6 @ aol. com
Wow wouldn't that be a great win. I have been crafting off and on for many years but seriously got into card making about 2 years ago and I think my favorite would be SCAL (and the Cricut).
Following you and came here from Okieladybugs.
Myrna
Hi!! I've been papercrafting just under 1 year-my daughter was born Sept 2009 and finally bought a Cricut Expression in December. While I LOVE my Expression my favourite is Cricut Design Studio.
Found you through Okieladybugs.
Following you now and subscribed to your blog.
Keep up the good work. Fingers crossed that I win!!
Danielle
kazii at tstt dot net dot tt
Okie just told me about your blog and I'm glad she did. It's awesome. I've been scrapping for about 4yrs. and my favorite tool has got to be my ink blenders for my distress inks. Thanks for the awesome giveaway, I'd love to win. I'm following you now. Shari (cricutrookie)
Your blog is beautiful. My favorite tool besides my cricut would be my gypsy. To have the ability to search for an image without using the manual is awesome. I have become a folloower and will most definitely be returning. Thanks for the opportunity to win.
Veronica
vballen@comcast.net
Just got home from vacation and found your wonderful blog. I would love to win an ATG gun, I've wanted one forrrrrrever but lost my job 6 months ago and just can't justify the $ so would love to win. I think besides my cricut, I LOVE paper. Just can't get enough of beautiful paper.
Janet
sewcolorfulc@hotmail.com
I've been scrapping for about 15 years. My favorite tools are my tweezers and scissors but my most favorite is my Cricut. I love your blog.
weezielw@aol.com
I found your blog on cricut.com in the MB!! I love your blog. and I'm so jealous of your scrapcave- beyond jealous!
anywho, I've been scrapping for 11 years. Started when I was 15. I love it more and more as the new things roll out.
My favorite gadget is probably my creative memories tape runners. but this ATG looks enticing. I hate spending money on adhesives!
Thanks for the opportunity
i also am your newest follower =) best of luck and stop over at my blog sometime and say hi! I'd love to help you get out there!
I have been scrapbooking for about 8 years now. Other than my cricut & gypsy I would say?My can't scrap with out tool would be my Creative Memories Personal trimmer I am also in love with border punches. Love your blog!
~lori (gallionlori at gmail dot com)
idreaminscrapbooking.blogspot.com
I have been paper crafting for around 10 years now and have had the chance to teach scrapbooking to the general public, through working for Joann's Fabric and craft...I gave up teaching due to the overwhelming demand and was missing out on getting any of my home crafting done, I do miss teaching, but there is another gal that took my place and she is very talented also! My favorite tool to craft with would have to be my Design Studio...Thanks for the cahnce to win and love your Blog.....Keep up the great Work!! Thanks Okie!!!
ilovetonkinese2athotmaildotcom
Rexann
I have been scrapbooking for 10 years! My favorite toy (and also my newest) is my Cricut. But I have been wanting an ATG gun for quite some time now, so I hope, I hope, I hope I win!
I've been papercrafting for about four years now, and i have to say my new favorite is my Martha Stewart scoreboard! (looking forward to following your blog!)
I have been scrapping for just a short while but have wanted to do so for years. My favorite toy is my cricut. I've been looking for the ATG but everywhere I go they are out of stock. Thanks for the chance to win.
What an awesome giveaway, thank you so much for the chance to win the new pink ATG!!! :)
I have been paper crafting steadily for about 1 1/2 years and my favorite tool...hrmm...I'd have to say my Stampin' Up! Tabletop Cutter.
-Kelli
fabulousfrog@live.com
What a cool idea to get followers. I am new at this blogging thing as well. Just created my blog and I am trying to fine tune it on my own, so it is going slowly. :)
Anyway, love your fall scrapbook layout. I have been crafting for about 9 months and it has become my new obsession. My favorite tool would be Martha Stewart scorer. Although, I have way more than one favorite. I am a gadget person, so I have so many. Would love to win the Pink ATG gun!
Thanks for the chance.
Nicole
Have been scrapbooking since 2004 when my DD introduced me to it. Punches would have to be one of my favorite tools - love em but really limit how many I buy. The ATG would be perfect to take over from the massive supply of adhesive I am using up from QVC purchases over the years! Signed up to follow your blog and I Love it! Can't wait to see more of what you do.
Karen
I have wanted an ATG gun for so long!!!! I really hope I win, that would be awesome! I am also new to blogging and have a total of 3 followers! So I understand! But, love your blog, glad I found it. I also signed up as a follower! I have been scrapping for about 5 years, since my first child was born.
My favorite tool is my Making Memories magnetic self healing mat. I can start a project and it will stay the way I leave it until I can go back to it, very handy! Plus, I can cut my borders on it! Thank you for the chance to win!
thanks for the chance to win. I have always been into crafting as a kid, and explored the world of one stroke painting and glass etching and thus purchased the cricut to enhance those hobbies but then caugth the bug for card making.. oh my gosh.. what a bug it has been. there are soooo many gadgets and tons of paper that there is not enough time....first time on you blog but i will become a follower..thanks for the chance to win...ladytlobos@msn.com
I've been a scrapbooker for 5 years and recently converted to card making. My absolute favorite tool aside from my cricut would have to be my cuttlebug. Love to emboss my cards. Thanks for the chance.
I have been paper crafting for about 4 years.. and my favorite thing is Paper.. I collect more than i use.. Thanks to Okie for sharing such talented friends with blogs... I do not have a blog so i can't follow but I have bookmarked yours so i can come back a visit often. Such inspiration to see wonderful projects.. Thanks for sharing.. LisaMH Lsadog822 at sbcglobal dot net
Awesome blog!! Love that fall LO. I'm now a follower. I've been paper crafting all my life really about 40 years. Right now my fav tool is stickles, I have to put the on EVERYTHING! I've been saving for an ATG gun. I go through sooo much tape for those little holders. Thanks for the chance to win
reissfam10@aol.com
I have been a papercrafter for the last 15 years. Was reading Okie's blog, and that is how I found out about you blog, Thanks Okie. It is hard for me to just pick one favorite item beside my cricut. I just love everything, I am a paper hoarder, love ribbons, flowers, bling. Just love it all. Thanks for your blog, I will be back often.
Hi! I've been paper crafting since 2003. My favorite tool(besides my Cricut) is my Cuttlebug!
I have been papercrafting for several years now. My favorite thing is the cuttlebug embossing folders, I use them with my old sizzix die cut machine!
I have been wanting one of those atg guns, and never have gotten one! Thanks for the chance to win one!
phenis2031(at)yahoo(dot)com
What an exciting and generous give away! I have been papercrafting in one form or another for 25 years, yikes! My favorite tool is my Cricut, but since I have to name something else, I guess I would say my crop-a-dile, I use that quite a bit, too!
Deb H
dgharris573@hotmail.com
welcome to blogland!!
I've been papercrafting for 7 years, but have only gotten crazy serious about it in the past 2 years.
I love you work !! I am now new follower!I have been crafting with my cricut for just about 1 year. I did some crafts before my expression but nothing like now. I would love to win the ATG gun. It is on top of my wish list!! Ok I cant say my cricut so Im guessing ohhhhhh I cant just pick 1!! Paper I love paper and glitter and cuttlebug I just love everything I have and would love everything I dont have!! LOL!! Thanks for a chance to win!!
Welcome to blogsville! I am now a follower! I love the look of your blog - very nice! My favorite tool right now is my Cuttlebug. I'm also a paper addict! Thanks for the chance to win!
I have just now found your blog thru "Okie"
and your work is awesome. Thanks for the chance to win the PINK ATG. I have been scrapping for about 4 years. Crafting in other mediums for a lifetime!!!
WOW! I was referred her by OkieLadyBug... it's hard for me to believe you're "new" at this... your blog looks AWESOME!!
My favorite scrap tool? Next to my Cricut, I guess I would have to say my Sizzix Big Kick... I emboss everything I can get my hands on! (-:
Thanks for the chance to win this great giveaway! Those little blue tape dispensers are getting expensive!
I'm TRYING to follow you but Google comes up with this funky message: "Request-URI Too Large
The requested URL /friendconnect/signin/home... is too large to process. "... (???)
So, until it will let me follow, you can contact me here: hestiashelper at gmail dot com WHEN i win (-: (hee-hee)
Hello fellow crafter! Love, love, love your scrapcave! Wish I had one of those. I have been crafting for about 9 years now. My fav tool is my Fiskars Cutter. It is so accurate and easy to use! It's also light and has a wire guide so you can see exactly where you are cutting. There are so many cutters out there, and yes, I have tried most of them But by far, this takes the cake! If you get one, make sure it has a blue transparent leafy flower on the front. Mine is the 15 inch one. Thanks for asking. Keeping my fingers crossed for the ATG gun!My email address is klemperle@comcast.
Oh my goodness do I make it in time?
I absolutely love my Big Shot from Sizzix - it's never far from my side :)
Happy Blogging!
Helen -- Firenze Cards
First let me say, I love your site and projects. I've been scrappin a little over a year and still have lots to learn. As for me my favorite tool, it would have to be the Cuttlebug. Thanks for the giveaway.
I have been scrappbooing for the last couple of years. My favorite tool is Design Studio. I don't have an atg gun, but really would love you win it. Just found your blog today, Love your butterflies.
Beautiful fall layouts!! I've been scrapbooking off and on for about 10 years. Now that kids are in school, I have time during the days to do what I love. YEA!!! My favorite tool is my ScorePal. I use it all the time. Thanks for such a nice giveaway.
charfg3@aol.com
I've been papercrafting for almost a year and a half consistently, but otherwise I've tried papercrafting for 5 years... ;)
My fav tool? Oh my goodness... Can't name just one! My MakingMemories paper trimmer, my Tim Holtz Tonic scissors and my Papertrey Ink stamps and supplies!!
I've been scrapbooking for about 12 years and cardmaking for about 5 years. I have been holding classes and am going to focus on teaching with the Cricut. So many people have asked me questions, so wish me luck, OK?
Thanks for the giveaway! You're a good daughter to be mindful of your mom and her influence in your life. My mom is 82, diabetic, heart, etc. Probably only a few years with her. :( Hugs, Jeannie
My favorite tool is stickles! Love them! Been paper crafting for 11 years or so but got serious about it recently!
Tracy,
Wow what a great idea!Posting about your blog candy on the Cricut Community board. Congrats you have surpassed 35 followers. Looking foward to following your blog.I love my cricut expression …fav above all other tools..been crafting for 10yrs just started card making & blogging this year.
roxx39t@yahoo.com
I'd love to win the AGT. I think my favorite tool is my Cuttlebug if we can call it a tool. So glad I bought that! Thanks for the chance to win.
to late for your contest but I just wanted to stop by and be a follower!
Right now my favorite thing is my paper trimmer!
Post a Comment
Sorry for word verification but I've been getting a ton of spam lately. Hope that doesn't deter your comments! Thanks!