10 February 2011

I didn’t realize how hard it would be to decide on a winner for the Crafty Kids Challenge!   
All of the kids are so talented in different ways.
All seven entries were simply amazing and we were all 
so impressed with every one of you! 
You are all very talented and we can’t wait to see your next challenge entries!!! 
Since there were only seven entries we decided to only pick the 
Top 3 rather than the Top 5.

Congratulations to the Top 3: 
Liana,Victoria, & Kendall
 Here is a badge for all of you who participated!
 Moms, here is a badge for you if you would like one.

And, the Challenge winner is…Kendall
Kendall here is a badge for you
and a badge for your mom for her blog.

Thank you all for entering the Crafty Kids Challenge and 
we look forward to seeing your next project!
I hope you all had fun playing along!  =D

I will be posting the newest challenge tonight.  

Please note that there will be some changes made to the challenge 
(I will post these tonight as well.) 
I believe these changes will help improve the challenge!  
And, we may be adding another sponsor!!!
~Hugs~

8 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

YAY!!! Thank you!! Kendall is SUPER excited!! She can't wait to participate in the next challenge!!!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Anna wants to say Congratulations to all the winners! She had SO much fun and can't wait to make a card for the next challenge!
Hugs,
Melissa and Anna

Tracy Jedi said...

Aw, thank you Anna! We can't wait to see your next card! =D

Anonymous said...

Great job everyone!

Ardilla said...

Thank you!
This was very fun for Victoria and she is very proud for being in the top 3!

Please, let me know when ther is a new challenge for kids :)

Tracy Jedi said...

Hi Ardilla! I have already posted the new challenge. It will be at the top of my Home page. I am so glad that she had fun! =D

jenlynnie said...

liana is over the moon. she is now working on an art contest at school to get on her work on an event brochure cover. thanks for boosting her confidence.

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Super cute!!! :)

Love the badges too. :)

Post a Comment

Sorry for word verification but I've been getting a ton of spam lately. Hope that doesn't deter your comments! Thanks!






Followers

Tiddly Inks

Spesch

Marlenas

Powered by Blogger.