19 October 2010
I thought that I would share some past Halloween pages that I've done with you. They aren't the greatest...some of them are from when I very first started scrapbooking. But in honor of Halloween, I'm going to post them anyway!
I've been trying to get down to the Scrapcave to work on some things...but time doesn't seem to be on my side lately. I did ban myself from my computer all day today so that I could get some housework done. It is a lot of work to keep up with a blog, follow others blogs, keep up with facebook, shop, scrap, stamp, help the kiddo with schoolwork, and run the house. I don't know how some of you do it...but more power to you!!!

I've been trying to get down to the Scrapcave to work on some things...but time doesn't seem to be on my side lately. I did ban myself from my computer all day today so that I could get some housework done. It is a lot of work to keep up with a blog, follow others blogs, keep up with facebook, shop, scrap, stamp, help the kiddo with schoolwork, and run the house. I don't know how some of you do it...but more power to you!!!
| It's really hard to believe that was 14 years ago! My baby will be 15 next week : ( |
| I love this page! |
| This was a pretty early page...one of my first few. Didn't quite know how to ink and sizing was a bit of an issue on the Cricut...lol! |
| This is one of my favorite pages ever, but I think it has more to do with the photos. The "little" boys look so scary and the "men" look so girly. LOL!!! Yes, that is my husband with a sucker in his mouth. The men hate me for this picture! |
| This was a super fun Halloween! My husband just slapped on a wig and a mustache...and I think he looks like "Welcome Back Kotter" (sp)...I barely remember that show though. This was my first cut ever on an Expression. It cut part of the spider's legs off...but I loved the way it turned out fitting on the page. |

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blinkie
About Me
Visitors
Blog Design
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(63)
-
▼
October
(17)
- Heartbreaker
- Falling Leaves...My First Spinner Card
- Three Cards in One Night! Sweet!
- Trick or Treating with Tiddly Inks and Simply Bett...
- My first holiday project for 2010
- Poppy!
- Lola...la la la la Lola
- Who's feeling BUBBLY!?!?!?
- I thought that I would share some past Halloween p...
- Happy Birthday Mom!!! Love you!
- New Halloween Page!
- So cute!!!
- Snow Much Fun!
- Cupcake Punch Winner
- Naughty and Nice...
- Meet Jack...
- Believe it or not, I have been creating things lat...
-
▼
October
(17)




3 comments:
Time does fly but its good you captured a few of the moments to remember them.
TFS
Love your work! I am now a follower....hope you can do the same!
http://christysscrappin.blogspot.com/
i love looking back at my old stuff. & it is fun to see how i have progressed & changed in my designing style.
& time goes by too fast. i feel it & my kids are only 6 & 2.
Post a Comment
Sorry for word verification but I've been getting a ton of spam lately. Hope that doesn't deter your comments! Thanks!