17 October 2010
Life has been pretty crazy lately...I just feel like I've been so busy, but I don't really feel like I've been doing anything.  That probably sounds strange but I never claim to be anything but "strange" lol.  Anywho, I did have a crazy day today with my poor kitty cat Maya.  She had kind of a gross experience today (so I won't gross you out with the details) but she ended up having minor surgery and now has stitches in her tail and has to wear a cone around her neck.  She is going NUTS!!!  My poor baby is miserable with that thing on.

The good news is that I was productive in the Scrapcave today!!!  I made this layout and a birthday card for my mom...which I will post next.

Here is a new Halloween page I did tonight.  Batty girl is a digi stamp from Tiddly Inks, Happy Halloween was a free digi download (but I can't remember from where), green bat border, ribbon is from Michaels, black bats were cut from Pumpkin Carvings Cricut cart.  Colored digi stamps with Copic markers. I used the Tim Holtz brick embossing folder for the background.

Batty from Tiddly Inks (digital stamp)

You can kind of see the sparkly's around the letters and bats from my Copic Atyou Spice pens. I love those pens but my camera does not do them any justice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely Halloween page Tracy! Would love to know where you got the Happy Halloween from, I just love the font and colours! Love the colours on your batty...she is one of my favourites! She is just so cute and gothic like!

Your page will look amazing with pics of your little ghouls on it after Halloween!

Hugs,

Jen

Tracy Jedi said...

Hi Jen! I found where I got the Halloween freebie.
There are a ton of freebies on this page. Have fun & thanks!!!

http://www.mygrafico.com/freebies/free-halloween-stamps/prod_1274.html

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh this is wonderful! I love how you colored Batty!! The added ribbon is gorgeous too! Thanks for playing along at Tiddly Inks!
Melissa

Post a Comment

Sorry for word verification but I've been getting a ton of spam lately. Hope that doesn't deter your comments! Thanks!






Followers

Tiddly Inks

Spesch

Marlenas

Powered by Blogger.