29 October 2010
I made this card this morning for a Blog Hop that Simply Betty and Tiddly Inks are hosting. I hope you enjoy (and be sure to check out their hop!)
I was so hungry that I failed to mention that the checkerboard background is from Tiddly Inks!
Click to go to...Simply Betty's Blog for more info!

I was so hungry that I failed to mention that the checkerboard background is from Tiddly Inks!
Click to go to...Simply Betty's Blog for more info!
| This digi stamp is Rio (from My Kids Emo World) from Simply Betty. If you like want this stamp as a digi...you better hurry over to her website because it will be retiring on October 31! |
| This digi is Rio from Simply Betty's "My Kids Emo World"! This digi image will be retired on October 31...so if you would like to buy it you had better hurry! |

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blinkie
About Me
Visitors
Blog Design
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(63)
-
▼
October
(17)
- Heartbreaker
- Falling Leaves...My First Spinner Card
- Three Cards in One Night! Sweet!
- Trick or Treating with Tiddly Inks and Simply Bett...
- My first holiday project for 2010
- Poppy!
- Lola...la la la la Lola
- Who's feeling BUBBLY!?!?!?
- I thought that I would share some past Halloween p...
- Happy Birthday Mom!!! Love you!
- New Halloween Page!
- So cute!!!
- Snow Much Fun!
- Cupcake Punch Winner
- Naughty and Nice...
- Meet Jack...
- Believe it or not, I have been creating things lat...
-
▼
October
(17)




10 comments:
Super great project! i love the text in the bacground. :)
Very cute and I love the saying.
~Patricia
Oh my... this is adorable, love it!!
This is really adorable! I LOVE your blogs name...so great! WOW...that was fast.
so cute!!!
Wow- this is gorgeous!!! Love the checkboard in the background!!! Awesome!
Melissa
cute card!! love the bright red and halloweeny feel to it hun, hugs Lou xxx
Love your Tiddly Betty combo card! Just adorable! xxD
Cute card!!!Love the checkboard in the background!!!
xx
Ana
I finally have a moment to comment and visit... This is awesome Tracy! I love Rio's hair!
Post a Comment
Sorry for word verification but I've been getting a ton of spam lately. Hope that doesn't deter your comments! Thanks!