18 September 2010
I don't think it turned out too bad for being my first card! : ) I always thought that doing cards would be so much easier than doing 12x12 scrapbook pages...but I struggled with deciding what to cut. My inspiration was my mom. She loves pink and flowers and birds...and I totally think that she is the best! I recently had a scare with her and she was sent to the emergency room. She is in her 70's and I figure that I might need to start telling her more often how much I love her, need her, and appreciate all that she has done for me. I know I was not the easiest kid to raise...lol. Plus...I knew my mom wouldn't throw my card in the trash (she is a pack-rat and saves everything...lol!) Thanks for looking!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blinkie
About Me
Visitors
Blog Design
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(63)
-
▼
September
(12)
- Boys Will Be Boys...
- Edgy Teen Boy Page
- How about a Goofy page...literally!
- My Boys...
- Autumn is a second spring, where every leaf is a f...
- I decided to try something new and so I made a car...
- Recycle! I used left over scraps from my previous...
- Musical Robots and Love to share... : )
- A day for remembrance and honoring our heroes...
- Here is the other LO I did today!
- Yes! I finally found time to scrap today!
- Hello!
-
▼
September
(12)




8 comments:
it is always hard to watch parents age & see their mortality. i have felt the same way about doing more to show my parents' how much i appreciate & love them. your mom will love the card. i came together so nicely.
Cute little card!! I agree on the loving on our parents thing... they won't be around forever!! TFS!!
You did an awesome job on your first card!!! I'm sure she will just love it! :)
Fantastic first card! I love how you pulled it together using the bird and colors from the pattern paper. You thought about what she likes. She will love it!
This is a cute card. Love the pink.
That is a super card!! Would never have known it was your first card -- keep up the card making :)
Bridget
what a pretty card.
your first card came out great! Thanks for sharing!
Liz
Post a Comment
Sorry for word verification but I've been getting a ton of spam lately. Hope that doesn't deter your comments! Thanks!