20 September 2010
It's kind of nice that I have been scrapping for quite a while prior to starting my blog...because I have plenty of finished works that I can share with you when I don't have anything new to post.  This is one of my favorite photos!  It was my birthday last year and my boys took me out to lunch. My husband and my son love to irritate each other at restaurants...they can become quite embarrassing with their antics.  But somewhere in the middle of this "goof-fest" they decided to let me take a picture of them with my cell camera.  I love pages that are very intricate and have a little bit of everything on them...but I also like simplicity.  Sometimes too much takes away from the photo.  This one is "simple" but it is one of my favorites.

They look so sweet and innocent...hahaha...hahahah...bahahahaha!  Introducing my big family...Jason & Korbin. lol  It's just the three of us.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

This is a wonderful layout! I'm more into simple layouts. :)

TraciVee said...

I like this layout! What a great photo...they just look so happy :)

Haidee said...

I like the LO!!! very cool I have 2 boys & my HUBBY & 1 male dog, 1 male cat and 1 female dog and me. Aww...it's funny I like the whole attention being a gal.LOL

Post a Comment

Sorry for word verification but I've been getting a ton of spam lately. Hope that doesn't deter your comments! Thanks!






Followers

Tiddly Inks

Spesch

Marlenas

Powered by Blogger.