11 September 2010
This is an album I made for a friend last winter. Her husband was serving in Iraq and she wanted to surprise him with an album when he got home in the Spring. I didn't have a lot of time to spend on this and I didn't have any photos...so this is what I came up with. For me, it is hard to place embellishments without knowing what is in the photo...so this was kind of difficult for me. She really liked it though!

| A few of these pages were done by my friends Casey and Val...but I honestly don't really remember which ones. |

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blinkie
About Me
Visitors
Blog Design
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(63)
-
▼
September
(12)
- Boys Will Be Boys...
- Edgy Teen Boy Page
- How about a Goofy page...literally!
- My Boys...
- Autumn is a second spring, where every leaf is a f...
- I decided to try something new and so I made a car...
- Recycle! I used left over scraps from my previous...
- Musical Robots and Love to share... : )
- A day for remembrance and honoring our heroes...
- Here is the other LO I did today!
- Yes! I finally found time to scrap today!
- Hello!
-
▼
September
(12)




3 comments:
What a great album! I have never created a page without first having photos in mind...that must have been so difficult! I'm sure they LOVED receiving this wonderful gift...what a great tribute to their service!
awesome, and i know what you mean about not having the picture to scrap with.. Not very good at doing that myself.
Ahh a fellow military wife! GREAT book!
Post a Comment
Sorry for word verification but I've been getting a ton of spam lately. Hope that doesn't deter your comments! Thanks!